Diana, princess of Wales and Rosacea (Lady Diana)
- Lady Diana (1961-1997) is one of the most famous British personalities and was the Princess of Wales when she got married to Prince Charles in 1981. Since that time, she was closely (too closely) followed by the media until her death in Paris 16 years later.
- She was often described as a shy person and blushed quite easily.
- Many sources mention that she had rosacea (acne rosacea).
- In a few pictures one can notice erythematous macules on the nose and cheeks.
- When looking closely, telangiectasia (broken blood vessels) can be found predominantly on the right cheek.
The condition is also called Celtic disease.
To read more on rosacea, CLICK HERE
To read more on a topical treatment of rosacea, CLICK HERE
Contributors: Dr Christophe HSU – dermatologist. Geneva, Switzerland