About the Global Dermatology Information Portal
- The Global Dermatology Information Portal has been created by group of dermatologists from all over the world who aim to improve knowledge and patient care.
- The information on this website has primarily been supplied by the National Skin Centre in Singapore.
- The headquarters are in Bahrain and Geneva, Switzerland.
- It has been operating since 2009.
- It attracts more than 2000 visitors a day coming from 150 countries.
- Geneva, being a Global City ever since the United Nations (UN…) established its headquarters over a century ago; inhabitants in Geneva have many different ethnic backgrounds and come from from around the world.