Mepha Pharma ®
- Cet-Mepha ® (cetirizine) : used in treatment of urticaria and pruritus
- Cerzine-Mepha ® (cetirizine): used in treatment of urticaria and pruritus
- Isotretinoine-Mepha ®: used to treat acne vulgaris
- Itraconazole-Mepha ®:used in treatment of fungal infections
- Ketozol-Mepha ® (Ketoconazole): used in treatment of fungal infections
- Lora-Mepha ® (Loratadine) : used in treatment of urticaria and pruritus
- Loratine-Mepha ® (Loratadine): used in treatment of urticaria and pruritus
- Terbinafine-Mepha ®: used in treatment of fungal infections
- Verrukill ® (Dimethylether, propane, isobutene): used to treat viral warts
Note that the list is updated regularly as all pharmaceutical companies and products are not included. This is simply a guide to medications which are known to the authors of the website. Full-indications may not be included and side effects are not mentioned. All the content may therefore be viewed as an opinion.
The brands indicated are property of the pharmaceutical companies and are trademarked.
The products included are specifically for dermatology (eg oral antibiotics are not included).
The steroid (corticosteroid) grading is from mild…moderate….strong to very strong.
Please contact us to complete/correct the list.
Category : Mepha - Modifie le 03.13.2010